The aim is to help organisations provide safe services and experiences for children and vulnerable adults whilst empowering them to achieve their full potential.
Starting from scratch or have an established procedure in place? We are ready to offer training and advice to your trustees, staff and volunteers.
If your group or organisation does not have all the essential criteria in place, we are more than happy to send you our toolkit containing all safeguarding children and vulnerable adult policy documents. We can also arrange a one-to-one visit with your group if you would prefer.
What we can do:
- Our safeguarding consultancy service will provide bespoke support and feedback on safeguarding for your organisation or group.
- No group is too small to receive help and support from the service.
- We have a blended approach to learning, including eLearning, workbooks and reading material. Our adult safeguarding offer also includes three levels of face-to-face training.
- Support the development of safe environments for children and vulnerable adults.
- Working with you to develop organisational policy and procedures to ensure compliance with all legislation and statutory guidance.
- Face-to-face training, eLearning opportunities and written guidance for staff and volunteers.
- Regular updates on topical issues and new national and local guidance.
- Opportunities to network around key local safeguarding issues.
If you would like further information as to how your organisation can ensure it is meeting safeguarding responsibilities, please contact Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust:
Phone: 01482 335810.
You can also download a copy of our Safeguarding Leaflet ready for print here.
There’s also an additional information leaflet here.
To download the East Riding Safeguarding Adults Board newsletter for September 2019, click here.
For more information regarding the East Riding Safeguarding Board you can also visit the following websites, or use the adjoining contact details:
Children: 01482 396999 / email@example.com / www.erscb.org.uk
Adults: 01482 396940 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.ersab.org.uk