- Assistance with writing that successful bid
- Helping to capture and tell stories
- Links to organisations that may strengthen your bid
- Help with that call to action
- Process guidance
- Final report advice
- Training for continued success
Smile Community Hive can also:
- Give you the confidence to proactively approach supporters
- Provide guidance and resources to write creative campaigns and funding applications
- Showcase your successes
- Build long-term relationships with the funder
- Help you develop and remain sustainable
To book a 1:1 session, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01482 590270.
You can request copies of our Fundraising Support leaflets, or print a PDF copy here.
The Smile Community Hive also has tools to help your fundraising events become more successful, including an extensive library of free equipment available through the Smile Vault.
To register for the East Riding Funding Database, please click here.